NAO Technical Data Section
- Detonation &
Flame Arrestor Safety --
- proper selection and operation of detonation / flame
arrestors --- Important !
- Flare Applications --
- typical applications for elevated, enclosed and
- Flare Design
- information needed to design flare tip, stack or
- Flare Flow vs. Flare Tip
- typical flare tip size for low pressure and medium
- Gas Composition
- molecular weight, density, class, ignition temperature,
net (lower) heating value
- Stack Types
/ Heights & Costs --
- types of flare stacks -- typical economical height
range & relative costs -- also enclosed flares
Radiation Levels --
- recommended levels for equipment & people
Under construction -- more data coming soon.
If you would like NAO to list specific
information in the future, please fill in
the Guest Book Feedback Form.
NAO will review and list if not proprietary.