Home Products Rentals Services Tech Section Users
Typical Jobs with
Process Details & Budget Price
Wide range of low, medium and high-intensity, direct-fired air heaters.
Process and Research Applications: Some typical applications include
atmospheric control, catalytic cracking startup, driers, fluidized beds, refractory
drying and curing, kilns and stress relieving.
Photos above show NAO design range:
Left -- Induced Draft minus 2 "WC 700 SCFM 1155 degr F
(50mm WG negative pressure 1120 Nm3/Hr 620 degr C)
Right -- High Pressure 50 psig 550000 Lbs/Hr 1400 degr F
(3.5 KPag 250000 Kg/Hr 760 degr C)
- Designed for all pressure ratings from induced draft to over 10 atmospheres
- Wide range of sizes and capacities from small benchtop units for lab or pilot plant
to very large process units (225 MM Btu/Hr -- 240 GJ/Hr) for cat cracker startup
- Designed and manufactured to ASME pressure codes --- as needed
- Firing in any position --- downfire, horizontal, inline, vertical
- Outlet temperatures to 2800 degr F. (1540 degr C)
- Packaged controls --- PLC, DCS NAO is a UL & ULc certified panel shop.
- Choice of fuels: oil, gas or combination --- even waste gases
- Minimal maintenance. NAO equipment is process grade.
- Long, dependable service life.
Click here for
NAO Air Heater
NAO also provides burner upgrades, parts and service
for our units and others.
NAO can upgrade your existing air heater for improved efficiency,
latest controls and environmental regulations.
Contact Jackie Mishinski at NAO Ext. 213
for Technical Assistance
Phone ...... 215-743-5300 or 800-523-3495 (All USA & Canada)
Fax ....... 215-743-3020 Email ...... email@example.com